We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Transport Operations Supervisor for the WP Group. You will be part of our Fuels operations team, working from multiple locations covering the South of England.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday with out of hours flexibility required, in return for a competitive salary.
WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
In return for joining as our Transport Operations Supervisor you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company bonus
- Access to Company vehicle, as required
As our Transport Operations Supervisor your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering successful operational outcomes though the delivery of volume to customers.
- Management of our driver capability, vehicles, and depot resources to make sure we have maximum availability for delivering fuel to customers.
- Planning and delivering drivers training, professional development, working to correct compliance standards, managing their performance to achieve KPI’s.
- The day to day on ground problem solving, ensuring drivers are trained, equipped, managing their fleet asset so they can respond to planned and unplanned issues.
- Solving problems of break downs, issues, and incidences, ensuing equipment and tanks are maintained.
- First responder for emergency incidents, accidents, and spills through to investigation and oversight of corrective actions.
- Loss Prevention System (LPS) management, regular Loss Prevention Observations (LPOs) and driver toolbox talks.
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are upheld at all times aligned with our ‘Always Safe’ culture.
Skills required of our Transport Operations Supervisor:
- Previous Transport and Logistics experience
- Fleet management
- HGV licence with ADR (Core, In Tanks and Class 3)
- Driver Management, Training and Assessment, including Loss Prevention Observations
- Supply and Distribution Planning
- Industry Regulatory Compliance, SHEQ and Internal Controls Audit Skills, e.g., SOPS, Risk Assessments and Loss Prevention Systems
- Intermediate oral and written communication skills
- Multidrop experience – highly desirable
- CPC Freight Manager – highly desirable
- DGSA – highly desirable
- Good Geographical knowledge of southern UK (including London)
- IT Skills – Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Health and safety qualification (NEBOSH, IOSH) – highly desirable
- Knowledge of FORS, LEZ and ULEZ, London Lorry Control Scheme
Interested in joining us as our Transport Operations Supervisor and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org