WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
We are proud of our People and culture and are always looking for enthusiastic and positive individuals to join and develop in our inclusive workplace.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Transport & Fleet Sector Specialist will be responsible for the strategic, profitable growth of the Transport & Fleet sector. Focused on strategic, long-term opportunities that can generate both volume and GM growth within Transport & Fleet, the sector specialist will look for new customer acquisition across all elements of our Transport & Fleet offer, develop our current Transport & Fleet growth potential customers and look to further develop our Transport & Fleet key accounts.
The sector specialist will be responsible for our total Transport & Fleet offer which includes bringing in other added value products/services such as mobile refuelling, diesel efficient and fuel cards as well as owning the sales & marketing strategy for the sector.
This sector specialist will be a highly capable, experienced commercial professional with extensive business development and marketing skill. This role is a senior sales role within our business responsible for a sector that is seen to be our number one growth sector for the future.
In return for joining us as our Fleet Sector Specialist you will receive:
- Competitive industry salary
- Company Car
- Generous Annual Performance Bonus (starting position 17% of basic)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension, 4.5% Employer contribution
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Home based (with home allowance)
A rounded business professional, the Transport & Fleet Sector Specialist will be highly commercial individual having a successful track record in dealing with high level commercial deals across the UK Fleet industry within areas such as haulage, distribution, freight, coach/bus
A strong background in marketing is essential for this role as development of our total offer and how to penetrate the sector with new products and services is key to the successful growth of the Transport & Fleet sector.
Strategically minded, you will have proven experience of effective business management and relationship development resulting in successful and long-term business partnerships.
A team player with exceptional communication skills you will work with Fuels colleagues and the wider commercial business to develop innovative solutions to support our Transport & Fleet sector customers and maximise business opportunities.
- Ownership, development and implementation of the Transport & Fleet sales and marketing strategy
- Development of our offer including alternative fuels, fuel cards and additional services
- Growth and development of our mobile refuelling offer within the Transport and Fleet sector
- Sales pipeline development and management for all Transport & Fleet development opportunities.
Key Account Growth
- Identify new products, services, and technology opportunities within key accounts in this sector
Build and develop strong commercial relationships with key customers in this sector
Contract delivery and management
- For strategic new business acquisitions in Transport & Fleet, maximise commercial opportunities by developing mutually beneficial business partnerships
- Deliver improvements and efficiencies through close commercial management
- Ensure compliance with contractual SLAs and conditions
- Lead and manage regular contract reviews and governance meetings with new business acquisitions
Marketing strategy and development
- Responsibility for creating, developing and delivering the marketing plan and strategy for Transport & Fleet.
- Establish a leadership position by networking throughout the Transport & Fleet industry by developing relationships
- As the sector specialist, continue to develop and grow by improving knowledge of the sector
- Interested in joining us and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com