We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver for the WP group.
This is a twilight shift starting around 14.00 – 23.00 Monday to Friday.
WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
We are proud of our People and culture and are always looking for enthusiastic and positive individuals to join and develop in our inclusive workplace.
We have four depots across the South of the UK, two operating centres in East and West London with our Head office in Southampton. We are currently looking for an experienced Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver to join our team in Hythe.
In return for joining us as our you will receive:
- Competitive industry salary
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days after two years
- Annual Performance Bonus up to 10%
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension, 4.5% Employer contribution
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- As a Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver with us you will be loading and delivering fuels safely, promptly, and efficiently.
- Based at our Hythe depot covering locations throughout the region.
- Class 1 HGV licence (required)
- Class 1 HGV experience (required)
- An up to date CPC (desirable)
- A valid ADR licence (desirable)
Our Core Attitudes:
We’re In This Together – No matter how big the challenges we face, we have a strong unity. We plan in teams to generate ideas, share decisions to predict their impact.
Open Mind – We act with respect, dignity, equality and only give opportunities to fair and inclusive attitudes.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com