We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver for the WP group, daytime working hours.
WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
We are proud of our People and culture and are always looking for enthusiastic and positive individuals to join and develop in our inclusive workplace.
We have four depots across the South of the UK, two operating centres in East and West London with our Head office in Southampton. We are currently looking for an experienced Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver to join our team in Hythe.
In return for joining us as our you will receive:
- Competitive industry salary
- Monday to Friday daytime working hours
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays increasing to 25 days after two years
- Annual Performance Bonus up to 10%
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension, 4.5% Employer contribution
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- As a Class 1 HGV Tanker Driver with us you will be loading and delivering fuels safely, promptly, and efficiently.
- Based at our Hythe depot covering locations throughout the region.
- Class 1 HGV licence (required)
- Class 1 HGV experience (required)
- An up to date CPC (desirable)
- A valid ADR licence (desirable)
Our Core Attitudes
We’re In This Together – No matter how big the challenges we face, we have a strong unity. We plan in teams to generate ideas, share decisions to predict their impact.
Open Mind – We act with respect, dignity, equality and only give opportunities to fair and inclusive attitudes.
Real Talk – We stand for practicality and always go straight to the point, believing that open dialogue and active listening are opportunities to look at things from a new perspective.
Always Safe – We seek safety all the time and think ahead of any risks. We expect unquestionable ethical conduct, taking care of the integrity of people, business and the environment.
Think Big, Carry Out Simply – we believe in the Culture of Efficiency and, just like a well-lubricated gear, we are always moving and evolving. We have great ambition, plan ahead, think simple and value permanent solutions
Interested in joining us and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org