We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Supply Chain Operations and Performance Manager for the WP Group. you will be part of our Fuels operations team, based at our modern office in central Southampton. You will be responsible for ensuring planned operational activities maximise the efficiency and performance of all available operational resources. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday – Friday 8.30-5.30pm with out of hours flexibility required, in return for a highly competitive salary.
WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
In return for joining us as our Supply Chain Operations and Performance Manager you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 7%)
- Company bonus
As our Supply Chain Operations and Performance Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing our transport planning function to maximise delivered volumes and reduce lost productivity.
- Management of fleet assets, stock control, drivers’ hours etc.
- Manage Operational issues.
- Identify, investigate, report and respond to supply chain lost productivity data in developing strategies and approaches with the Sales Manager.
- Manage and lead Continuous Improvement and Efficiency Plan strategies
- Daily, weekly, monthly and live reporting on our resource and delivered volume position.
- Ensuring continued Health and Safety
- Oversee and control the workload for the Operational Planners
- Provide ad hoc support to the out of hours driver line.
Skills required of our Supply Chain Operations and Performance Manager:
- Experience in an operational logistics environment
- Fleet management
- Transport planning and management experience.
- Team management experience
- Supply and Distribution Planning experience
- Demonstratable Health and Safety knowledge
Interested in joining us as our Supply Chain Operations and Performance Manager and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org