We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team in this new position as our Financial Controller.
You will be joining our WP Group head office based in Southampton.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30.
In return for joining us as our Financial Controller you will receive:
- 22 days holiday (rising to 25)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Personal Protection Insurance
About the Financial Controller role:
You will be managing Moove Fuels (The WP Group) local and group financial accounting and reporting, tax compliance, asset management, internal control activities and day to day relationships with external auditors. You will assist with the company’s financial planning, budgeting and forecasting activities, including opex, capex and cash flow management.
Responsibilities as our Financial Controller will include:
- Month-end close and balance sheet account management
- Group financial reporting and local accounts preparation
- Provide accounting and tax advice, ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Responsible for direct and Indirect tax compliance
- Manage external auditors, jointly plan and execute audit programmes, including the design, implementation and adherence to SOX controls
- Control fixed assets and inventory, ensuring independent verification
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets, Opex and Capex management, including forecasts
Skills required of our Financial Controller role:
- Degree Educated
- ACCA or ACA certified
- Experienced in Month End and reporting
- Experience with UK GAAP and IFRS Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of SOX controls
- Knowledge of Tax Compliance
Interested in joining us as our new Financial Controller and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression?
If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org