We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Driver for WP group. You will be part of our team, based at our depot in Aldermaston, Reading. You will be responsible for deliveries to our domestic customer. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday – Friday. Start times can be from 5 am. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary. WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels. Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium-sized business. We are fast-paced, people-focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
In return for joining us as our Driver, you will receive:
- Competitive industry salary plus regional weighting allowance
- Weekday and weekend overtime rates
- 22 days holiday per annum increasing with service to 25 days
- 47.5 contracted hours per week up to 55 hours plannable work per week at the company’s discretion at an enhanced rate + voluntary overtime
- Monthly bonuses of £150 based on safe practices and other incentives (paid after probation)
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee and 4.5% Employer contribution)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
As our Driver your key responsibilities will include:
- To load and deliver fuels safely, promptly and efficiently and with environmental care to specified locations within the WP Group operating area.
- Based out of our Aldermaston depot you should also be comfortable to remain flexible in regards to location.
Skills required of our Drivers:
- Class 2 (Rigid Licence) essential
- HGV experience
- ADR Licence (with fuels experience)
- CPC (beneficial)
- A good understanding of the safe operating procedures on both domestic/commercial delivery points
- Good communication skills
- A flexible work attitude.
Interested in joining us as our Driver and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org