WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a fuels distribution company. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels, including sustainable fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazils largest companies (Cosan) we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
We have four depots across the South of the UK, two operating centres in East and West London with our Head office in Southampton. We are currently looking for an experience Class 2 – HGV Driver to join our team in Purfleet.
As a Class 2 – HGV Driver with us you will be loading and delivering fuels safely, promptly and efficiently. Based at our Purfleet location (Esso terminal) you will be covering locations throughout the region.
You will be assigned your own truck either a 6 or 8-wheeler which you will be responsible for. Our ridged trucks complete around 10 – 15 deliveries a day. All our trucks have modern technology and you will have a company mobile phone.
Hours of work are 45 contracted hours per week including any planned alternate weekend work.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Weekday and weekend overtime rates
- 22 days holiday per annum increasing with service to 25 days
- Annual performance bonus of up to 10% of salary
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Contributory Pension (4.5% Employee and 4.5% Employer contribution)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- Class 2 (Rigid Licence) essential
- HGV experience
- ADR Licence (with fuels experience)
- Experience with bulk hose deliveries
- Experience with Mechtronic metering systems
- A good understanding of the safe operating procedures on both domestic/commercial delivery points
- Experience of handling and operation of fuel delivery vehicle equipment
- Good communication skills
- A flexible work attitude
If you are interested in being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees and encourages development and progression, please send us your CV and your salary expectations.
For more information about our Employee benefits and to read our Recruitment and Employment Privacy Notices that describe how we handle and store your data please, go to the Careers section of our website.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com