We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Service Advisor for the WP group. you will be part of our vibrant Customer Service and Sales team, based at our modern office in central Southampton. You will be responsible for our customer accounts. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday – Friday in return for a highly competitive salary.
WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
In return for joining us as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 25 after 2 years
- Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 4.5%)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- Company bonus (circa 20%)
Your key responsibilities will include:
B2B account management role where you will be liaising with our smaller business customers.
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships ensuring retention and growth of your accounts
- Increase profitability of existing customer base through identifying new opportunities and upselling
- Manage sales opportunities through the complete sales cycle
- Responsible for growing our existing customer base through outbound sales calls to existing, lapsed and new prospects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be able to understand and analyze numbers
- Good Excel skills
- Used to working in a fast paced environment with a sales mentality
Interested in joining us as our Customer Service Advisor and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com