We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Business Development Manager for the WP group. You will be part of our Sales team, based from home travelling once a week to our office in central Southampton. Usingyour specialist knowledge in the Transport and Fleet sectors you will own and develop the sales and marketing plan for this area. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday – Friday 8.30-5.30pm in return for a highly competitive salary.
WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels.
Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium sized business. We are fast-paced, people focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
In return for joining us as our Business Development Manager:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 7%)
- Company bonus
As our Business Development Manager:
You will be responsible for the commercial management, owning the sales and marketing plan for the Transport and Fleet sector of our business. It will be your responsibility to deliver business growth and manage key account customers.
- You will be creating, implementing and delivering the sales and marketing plan for the Transport and Fleet sector.
- Commercial contract delivery, management and optimisation
- Negotiation of large and complex commercial contracts
- Industry and key customer relationship development
- Capitalising on existing growth opportunities
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities across Transport and Fleet.
Skills required of our Business Development Manager:
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- Extensive commercial negotiation experience & skill
- Experience dealing with senior level contacts across Transport and Fleet Sectors
- Experience in Business Development and Account Management Transport and Fleet sectors.
- A motivated and driven personality, a pro-active self-starter
- Excellent relationship builder
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels.
- A flexible approach to work and business travel
- University degree highly desirable
- Fuels experience advantageous, but full training will be provided
Interested in joining us as our Business Development Manager and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com