We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Airport Sector Specialist.
You will be based within travelling distance of Heathrow Airport, working from home (travelling to our Southampton office once per week).
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.30.
In return for joining us as our Airport Sector Specialist you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company car
- Working from home allowance
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 within 2 years)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
About the Airport Sector Specialist role:
You will be responsible for the commercial management of Moove Fuels Airport business.
It will be your responsibility to deliver the business growth, managing a portfolio of key customers including the
most prominent companies and authorities in the aviation sector.
Responsibilities as our Airport Sector Specialist will include:
- Commercial contract delivery, management and optimisation
- Negotiation of large & complex commercial contracts
- Industry and key customer relationship development
- Capitalising on existing growth opportunities
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities across the UK’s Airport business sector
Skills required of our Airport Sector Specialist role:
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- Extensive commercial negotiation experience & skill
- Experience dealing with senior-level contacts across the UK Aviation industry
- Experience in Business Development and Account Management within Aviation
- A motivated and driven personality, a pro-active self-starter
- A solutions finder with entrepreneurial flair who is willing to take the initiative
- Excellent relationship builder
- Confident communicator and presenter at all levels who interacts well with colleagues and customers
- Highly effective time management, administrative and organisational skills to work autonomously are essential
- A flexible approach to work and business travel
- University degree highly desirable
- Fuels experience advantageous, but full training will be provided
Interested in joining us as our new Airport Sector Specialist and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org