We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as Account Manager for WP Group. You will be part of our vibrant Customer Service and Sales team, based at our modern office in central Southampton. You will be responsible for our key, high profile, high-value customer accounts. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday – Friday 8.30 am – 5.30 pm in return for a highly competitive salary.
WP Group (Part of Moove Europe) is a leading fuels distribution company. Our head office is based in central Southampton. We specialise in the supply of high-quality fuels. Being owned by one of Brazil’s largest companies we benefit from being part of a corporate organisation with the agility of a medium-sized business. We are fast-paced, people-focused, driven by innovation and our customer relationships.
In return for joining us as our Account Manager:
- Competitive salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company bonus (circa 20%)
As our Account Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- In this role, you will gain a strong understanding of market conditions you will interact and have exposure with all areas of our business at all levels. The position is around 80% customer service and 20% new business
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships ensuring retention and growth of your accounts
- Increase the profitability of existing customer base through identifying new opportunities, up-selling and effective margin management
- Identify and develop new business leads in your area
- Manage sales opportunities through the complete sales cycle
- Responsible for growing our existing customer base through outbound sales calls to existing, lapsed and new prospects.
Skills required of our Account Manager:
- A university degree (Bachelors, Masters etc)
- Proven business development and sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to be able to understand and analyse numbers
- Knowledge of the fuels industry beneficial but not essential
- Used to working in a faced paced environment.
Interested in joining us as our Account Manager and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com