We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Customer Service Advisor. You will be based at our office in Southampton. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5.30 pm.
In return for joining us as our Customer Service Advisor:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent quarterly bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 25 within 2 years)
- Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 4.5%)
- Employee Perks portal, GP helpline and assistance programmes
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
About the Customer Service Advisor role:
You will be responsible for continuing to build excellent relationships with our existing customers over the telephone, with a view to increasing business with them. Our Customer Service Advisor will also be calling lapsed customers to win new business from them.
Skills required of our Customer Service Advisor:
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to sell our benefits to customers
- Desire to exceed goals and targets
- Ability to influence and negotiate with customers
Interested in joining us as our Customer Service Advisor and being part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression? If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com